FALL FESTIVAL – Saturday, November 7th
Free to attend; Wristbands for children are $5 each
Jumpies, Games with prizes, Cake Walk, Waffle House Truck,
Vendors/Organizations, & Family Fun! Invite friends & neighbors!
PTA Meeting with Health & Wellness Fun!
Thursday, November 5th
Time: 6:15 PM in the cafeteria
Dinner Option for Families: Grilled Burgers with sides and a drink. (Meal Deal: $4 for PTA members, $5 for non-PTA members)
The PTA meeting will include information and raffle prizes. Following the meeting, there will be Health & Wellness games and opportunities for students to win additional prizes, do arts & crafts, and giveaways from organizations for parents to take home!
Please make plans to attend & offer comment at one or more of our upcoming CCSD School Board Meetings. We are still working on getting a new school building. It is important that our voice/ your voice is heard. Visit the CCSD website for the schedule: http://www.cobbk12.org/board/meeting_schedule.aspx
All Pro Dad Breakfast
Time: 7:15-8:15 in the cafeteria for Dads and students
Free to attend
Speaker: Sherman Giles
All Harmony Leland students are invited to participate. We have judging and recognition at our local level where students submit work, they get judged, and we have our own awards ceremony. Then, the winner(s) (determined by a judge or judge team) have their work forwarded to the South Cobb Council for judging and from there, students have the opportunity to have their work keep going to the state and national judging!
The Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
- As an added bonus, in showcasing and celebrating student talent, the Reflections Program increases community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.
DEADLINE to enter: November 4th
Download the informational flyer here
Visit us online